Monday 8 April 2013

Holy cow!

I totally fell off the blogging wagon (blagon?) there!

In much the same way as I have fallen off the 'getting up early and working out' wagon. Seriously, I don't even go to bed wearing my workout clothes anymore! (Probably the only ones happy about this development are my boobs, thankful for a few hours of freedom.)

But today I have a renewed sense of purpose.

I realized that I have lots of energy halfway through the day, so I am actually typing this while at home on my lunch hour -- after having done this ridiculously hypnotic arm workout video:





Special thanks to my friend F for giving me the heads up on this one. You just stand around flapping and flailing and twisting and contorting and then suddenly you've done a 10 minute arm workout. Brilliant!

So now I'm heading back to work with a spring in my step and a kink in both my shoulders!

If I can just get out of the house without stopping at the Easter candy bowl first, I will consider this a completely successful mission.

(And probably even if I do stop there. Come on people, we're talking about Cadbury Mini Eggs here. Who among us can resist?)

1 comment:

  1. I'd never even heard of going to bed in your work out clothes. I guess that actually makes sense...doesn't it like, violate the sanctity of your peaceful bed or something, tho?

    ReplyDelete